- Q 29. 1 How is urine produced?
- Q 29. 2 What is cystitis?
- Q 29. 3 How prevalent is cystitis?
- Q 29. 4 What is honeymoon cystitis?
- Q 29. 5 What are Frequency and nocturia?
- Q 29. 6 How prevalent are Frequency and nocturia?
- Q 29. 7 What is urinary incontinence?
- Q 29. 8 What is stress incontinence of urine?
- Q 29. 9 What is urgency, urge incontinence and the urge syndrome?
- Q 29. 10 What causes stress and urge incontinence?
- Q 29. 11 What is dribbling incontinence?
- Q 29. 12 How prevalent is urinary incontinence?
- Q 29. 13 What is the urethral syndrome?
- Q 29. 14 How can I record my bladder problems and monitor the effects of treatment?
- Q 29. 15 What simple measures are available to reduce urinary incontinence?
- Q 29. 16 What are pelvic floor exercises?
- Q 29. 17 How successful are pelvic floor exercises?
- Q 29. 18 What is bladder training?
- Q 29. 19 How effective is bladder training?
- Q 29. 20 Are there any alternatives to bladder training for urgency symptoms?
- Q 29. 21 If simple measures do not suffice, what else is available for the treatment of urinary stress incontinence?
- Q 29. 22 What are urodynamic studies?
- Q 29. 23 Where can I obtain further information about bladder problems?
- Q 29. 24 Support Groups.
- Overactive bladder syndrome
|Cystitis – Urinary Tract Infection||Urinary Incontinence|
This is the personal website of David A Viniker MD FRCOG, retired Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist – Specialist Interests – Reproductive Medicine including Infertility, PCOS, PMS, Menopause and HRT.
I do hope that you find the answers to your women’s health questions in the patient information and medical advice provided.
The aim of this web site is to provide a general guide and it is not intended as a substitute for a consultation with an appropriate specialist in respect of individual care and treatment.
David Viniker retired from active clinical practice in 2012.
In 1999, he setup this website – www.2womenshealth.com – to provide detailed
information many of his patients requested. The website attracts thousands of visitors every day from around the world. If you would like advice on how to make more from your website, please visit his website Keyword SEO PRO or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
He recently met a magician who is a wedding entertainer. He advised on how the keyword wedding entertainer should appear in the Page title tag of the home page of his website. With some incoming links, the website has moved up the Google rankings.